Monday, April 21, 2014

It's the most wonderful time.....

Well it's that time of year again. Pot planting! Maybe I should say "container" planting, sounds a bit more.......legal. We went to the nursery last week and got the baby plants or "plugs" but the weather turned really nasty and I didn't want to go outside to fill the pots till yesterday. I love doing this job and I did not want to spoil it by freezing my butt off.
I usually do a solid bubblegum pink theme which
looks really good against the chocolate brown
siding but this year I felt like changing it up.
So it is a white and lavender combo. We shall
see. So much fun waiting for the results.

So once again our front room has been turned into a temporary green house. Gotta love a big south facing window! I will add more pictures as these babies start to fill in.

No comments:

Post a Comment